- Learn a content creation framework for producing effective, consistent content
- Create and repurpose content that your target audience will love
- Spend less time and get better results with content creation tools
- Learning should be fun! That’s why our course was designed to feel more like a Netflix series, rather than a freezing classroom
- We’ll be combining practical tips with real-life examples and pop culture references.
- So if you want recruiters and prospects to come to you, this course is for you!
Chapter 1: What makes great content?
- How LinkedIn changed my career.
- The psychology of sharing content
Chapter 2: Define your goals, accomplish more.
- Selfish vs selfless content
- Don’t keep up with the Kardashians
Chapter 3: Get to know your audience better.
- Leverage free online tools
- Ask great questions, get great answers.
Chapter 4: Craft a message that differentiates you.
- Find out what makes you unique
Chapter 5: Generate 100 ideas in 60 seconds.
- Discover your audience’s FAQs
Chapter 6: Create scroll-stopping graphics.
- Take cues from Hollywood
- Examples of awesome visual content
Chapter 7: Write engaging copy.
- Get inspiration from legends
- Proven copywriting frameworks
Chapter 8: Shoot compelling videos
- Record with your phone or webcam
- Lessons from TikTok & Netflix
Chapter 9: Leverage creation tools
- Speed up the content creation process
Escobedo has advised and trained over 12,000 executives from around the world, from countless Fortune 1000 brands, on building brands and growing revenue through digital.
He has been a contributor for Forbes, Inc, HuffPost and other top-tier media. His articles have garnered over 1 million views.
He is a digital marketing and social media marketing lecturer for the world’s top ranked business schools including ESSEC.Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-escobedo/
Are there any prerequisites?
No, only a strong desire to learn and grow.
Is this course online?
Yes, the course is online and self-paced.
For any questions or comments, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
connect with me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joe-escobedo/